2 – 4 Jun – Club Weekend, Worcestershire
Friday 2nd, Saturday 3rd, Sunday 4th June
Join us at Chateau Impney Hotel, Droitwich, Worcestershire WR9 0BN
for a weekend of Club activities
The recently refurbished restaurant and bar combines the elegant décor of the Chateau with a modern, relaxed feel and is the perfect setting for our informal supper.
Dress code: informal
Please book direct with the hotel (own account) on +44 (0) 1905 774411 and mention the E-type Club when booking.
Saturday Club Day in the grounds of the Hotel
The day will be based in the grounds of the hotel. Please use the main entrance from the A38 from where you will be directed.
What we have planned for the day:
Club Weekend sponsors, SNG Barratt Group and Motor Wheel Services will be joined by other classic car specialists. MWS will be offering a tyre-fitting service with a selection of Blockley tyres available, as well as knock-on centre caps and accessories. They will also be available for balancing at the discounted rate of £5.00 per wheel (VAT incl). Please visit them to arrange a time to look at your car on the day. There will also be a display of wheels to showcase the different finishes and their restoration services. MWS would also be happy to bring with them any products you would like to order in advance via them or the Club Office.
And…..Craft stalls, Club Shop, Porter Press books, awards and competitions, all accompanied by Debbie Arthur’s Sweet Rhythm band playing jazz music. Our own Simon Hemsley will be on hand for technical queries.
Refreshments will be available all day in the bar and bistro at the hotel.
Do complete the vehicle history form (on Club website) and display on your windscreen – please don’t send to the Club office
· Gates open 11am, concluding at about 4pm
· Live jazz band, specialists, craft stalls, museum, workshop open for Q&A, Club merchandise and Porter Press books
· Club awards
· A chance to drive up the recently revived Hillclimb
· Lunch/refreshments/coffee/drinks available in the hotel
£25 per car
Saturday Dinner in the beautiful Grand Ballroom
· Aperitifs from 7pm, accompanied by a pianist
· Super three-course dinner with wine
· Wit and repartee during coffee…..
Found at the heart of the Chateau, the Grand Ballroom has been the venue for some of Worcestershire’s biggest parties and functions for over 140 years. The Ballroom boasts original features, including a magnificent decorative ceiling with sparkling chandeliers, and will be the perfect place for our very special Club Weekend Dinner. You will enjoy canapés with an aperitif before dinner, accompanied by Iain Jackson tinkling the ivories. Dinner will be a splendid three courses followed by coffee and some sparkling wit and repartee.
Meet in the Red Bar at 7pm
Dress code: lounge suits
Carriages: 10.30pm. Please see list of local taxi companies on the Club website.
Included: aperitif, canapés, dinner, coffee, wine
Not included: other bar drinks, digestifs
£79 per person
The Club has been offered preferential rates for the weekend. Please contact the hotel direct and mention the Club when booking.
The Sunday Run : meet at the hotel for a 10am departure.
· A scenic run on superb driving roads into Herefordshire and Gloucestershire
· Coffee stop, lunch, route all included
Not included: drinks before or with lunch
£30 per person
Book any element of the Weekend on-line via the Club Shop, by completing and returning the booking form, or by calling the Club office on +44 (0) 1584 781588
- E-type Club Weekend Booking Form – PDF version / Word version
- E-type Club Weekend Information – PDF / Word
- E-type History Card – PDF / Word
- Taxi Companies Droitwich & Bromsgrove – PDF / Word
- Chateau Impney Room Rates – PDF
- XK & E-type Club Accommodation List – PDF / Word