Click here to return to the E-type Club Round Britain Coastal Drive, supporting of Prostate Cancer UK page
Thank you for joining us in the fight against prostate cancer. As one of the team, you’re playing a vital role in helping support men living with the disease.
We have set up a JustGiving page in order for you to donate easily by credit or debit card.
Just click here to visit our page and make a donation.
If you are getting sponsorship, or organising your own events to raise funds, please do join our team page – click here – you’ll see a simple ‘Join us’ link on our team page.
Please note – you must set up your own page and complete the various verification stages, before you can ‘join our team’. If you try to set up a page in the middle of the joining process it won’t work!
There are many different fundraising ideas, whether you’re able to join us on the Drive or not:
– Plan a golf tournament
– Set up a sweepstake for anything from the length of a wedding speech to the finishing time of a cycle ride
– Host a dinner party and ask your friends to donate the cost of a restaurant meal
– Ask your employer if they offer matched giving or if they would make a donation
Do encourage your family, friends and colleagues to sponsor you. Perhaps you could share the event and the JustGiving page on your social media accounts. If you have made a booking to participate in the Drive, make sure that you or your friends include your name with any donation so that we can keep tabs on the funds. Please also use ‘RBCD’ as a reference.
When your event is over, there are a number of ways in which you can send your money to Prostate Cancer UK if you aren’t able to join us on the Drive or get involved with the JustGiving page. Please do not send cash.
– Make cheques payable to Prostate Cancer UK and send to:
Prostate Cancer UK
The Counting House
53 Tooley Street
Please include any sponsorship forms you have, to ensure that Gift Aid can be claimed back.
– To make a bank transfer, contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0800 082 1616 so the charity can send you a paying-in slip and bank details – To pay your money in over the counter, visit a branch of NatWest Bank
– You can make a payment by credit or debit card by calling 0800 082 1616.
Gift Aid will boost all donations from individuals by 25%,
so do complete the form if you can (on Club website and also the JustGiving page)
You will find more information at